Monday, October 17, 2005

Bill Clinton live in London Ontario and the perfect day

Today was a rush. Too many meetings and emails before I had to leave early.

Tonight I attended a lecture with Bill Clinton live courtesy of CIBC. Interesting but since "I don't do politics", I will not comment. (Have a don't do list was one of my previous time tips).

My mother sent me an email about living in the present. She is concerned that I am a bit too driven. This got me thinking about the perfect day. I have a list of things I like to do on a perfect day. Things I like to experience, accomplish etc. This is my time tip for you. Build the "perfect day" list. I found that after I developed this list, I ended up doing more of the things on the list than had I not developed the list.

All the best with your perfect day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home