Sunday, October 02, 2005

How to win customer and keep them for life

Tonight I read 2 books. One was “Secrets of Podcasting” by Bart Farkas. I am thinking of starting some podcasting. Have to stay on the leading edge you know. I welcome feedback on how many of you would like to listen to podcasts and how many listen to them now.

I also re-read an old classic "How to Win Customers and Keep Them for Life” by Michael LeBoeuff. Awesome book. I need to figure out how to apply the lessons to a larger company. The lessons apply perfectly to a small company that sells to the public. Makes me think I should start a small business. The same principals apply to a larger company like SYNNEX. People often ask me what the secret to computer distribution is. The answer is summed up by a quote from the book :”everyone is trying to accomplish something big not realizing life is made up of the little things” (Quote by Frank Clark). Distribution is all about the little things.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Gunnar said...

Thank you for the book-tips, Jim. Always interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home