Saturday, December 24, 2005

Working in the warehouse

No wisdom today. Just a recap.

After work tonight, I went to the warehouse with Elizabeth and Jennifer. We worked until closing. Jennifer worked in the EMJ warehouse for summers and for almost a year before she joined the navy so she knows some of the process.

We helped get some orders out. At closing I shook everyone’s hand and wished them a good holiday. They are good people.

I learned a few things as I always do when I work in the warehouse.

Not much point in blogging right now. I follow the stats. People tend to read my blog during the week and much less on weekends and holidays.

Happy holidays to all.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Chris Kalani said...

Thanks a lot for the comment on my site! May I ask how you found chriskalani.com ??

btw, I just made a new post.. just pix.. maybe you would like to see them! Have a great Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home