Thursday, February 16, 2006

Planning Day, Snow and fairness

The snow storm certainly cleared out the Y today. There was lots of free equipment. Because the strom did not start until about 5, the snow removal at SYNNEX is not done yet which makes for a mess. Trying to clear snow with cars is not fun.

Yesterday afternoon was a planning day. This is the first time I have done one of those during the week. I did allow myself not to be disturbed and interrupted though and ended up doing email and taking calls so it was not as good as I had expected (although it could be that my expections are too high)

I might be violating one of my rules of blogging - only blog when I am positively inspired. I am upset and depressed. One of my dear friends, Christina Tyson died. She was about 40. She is survived by 2 young children and a husband, Greg Bobier. Sometimes life does not seem fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home