Monday, March 27, 2006

Synchronicity

My back is still a bit sore today from work outs yesterday. I did about 45 minutes in the morning fairly hard and an easy 2 hours in the evening. More than I usually do.

Yesterday, after brunch with my son, I took the back roads back to Guelph from London. I know the back roads well – I grew up in Woodstock and went to the University of Waterloo. The weather was beautiful. The snow from the morning had melted and it was almost warm.

I saw a huge double V of trumpeter swans. They migrate far to the north in early spring. My mother instilled an interest in bird watching in me when I was young and to this day, I know more about birds than most people.

I lead a good and privileged life. I take seeing the swans as a positive sign. We choose what we see the “signs” as. I choose to see it positively. Synchronicity is when things happen that just seem to make life come together well. For me this is Synchronicity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home