Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Goals

One of the great things about being fairly public about my time management efficiency and goal orientation is that people send me neat things about those topics. One of my staff recently sent me www.joesgoals.com. It is a fairly neat, easy to use website. It allows you to put your goals online, share them with friends, and track them. I have started to track my goals there (but I doubt I will share them all with you).

One of the principles that I have long followed on goal setting is to not only set goals, but to track them. Joe’s Goal Program is a way to log everyday your good and bad habits.

In the end, life is all about habits. The better our habits, the more successful we will be.
We are the results of what we repeatedly do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home