Monday, August 28, 2006

Needs

I had a good work out weekend. Ran 5 miles and lifted weights on Saturday. Cycled 20K yesterday and I head for the gym now. I am sore but in a good way.

Hayfever is bad. I guess with all the other parts of my life being so charmed, it is only fair that I have some challenges. Most of the challenges I have are self imposed and by choice. Hayfever is not.

One of my needs is to have challenge. If I do not have enough, I end up creating it. Since I have such a high achievement need, these mesh nicely. Not sure why I have such a high need to achieve.

My continual quest is to know myself better. From this work on self development, I have come up with a list of needs. They can be met positively or negatively. They are not good or bad, they just are. Once I recognize them, I can spend time making sure they are met in a positive way.

Off for a busy week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home