Saturday, May 26, 2007

YPO and Blog Posts Every Other Day

Today I have 365 blog posts (I did not count - the number comes up automatically when I log in). This is just over 2 years of blogging so thats a post every other day average.

I am in Ottawa now after a day in Montreal at a YPO Canadian Council. I have been on the Canadian YPO executive for about 6 or 7 years so it is time for me to move on. Part of my time systems is to constantly evaluate what I do and make decision.

I love the group but at this time do not feel I can afford the time. I have also contributed so it is a good time to move on. This does not mean I will have nothing to do with YPO. I will still avail myself of their education programs. Sort of sad but needed. And I have made many many friends that I will keep in touch with.

YPO is a great organization. To join you have to be the president of a company with over 50 employees and sales of $15,000,000 (I think) before you are 40 and they kick you out when you are 55 (used to be 50). So it attracts business people who tend to share common challenges. Common challenges makes for high rapport and friendship quickly and easily. I cannot count the number of times I have turned to my YPO buddies for solutions and advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home