Monday, August 27, 2007

Plan the Night Before

I got lots of feedback on my Golden Hour post. There seems to be 2 types - the plan in the morning and the plan in the evening sorts. I suppose the ideal would be both.

One of my friends sums up the evening view well below:

Hello Jim,

Lots of good, useful and/or nice things to do in the morning. However, for those people, who sleep a bit more than you do, I would still recommend the "plan for tomorrow, tonight" approach. I believe that spending a few minutes at the end of the work-day with planning out the next day, is the best way to hit the road running in the morning. After having walked to work, or having done some yoga or whatever else you suggested.

Best Regards,
Alex

Alex Revai
Productivity Solutions
Email: arevai@productivity-solutions.com
Web: http://www.productivity-solutions.com/
Tel: 416-272-6972

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home