Friday, September 07, 2007

More on Kaitlin

Thanks to all for your kind emails and calls on Kaitlin. I never knew I had that many people who read this blog (well I can see the statisitcs but it does not tell me actually who people are).

Kaitlin has spoken which is a good sign. She told the nurses to get out of her room which is typical of Kaitlin and tells me she is OK. She told the nurses she only wants to have 5 children. She does not yet recognize anyone including her family. Still - progress but a long way to go.

This incident will set a lot of who Kaitlin will choose to become. Overcoming great obstacle can create great people.

Jessalyn (Kaitlin's sister) has set up a web site with a guest book.

I cried when I read all the caring comments people made.

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

Jim, Mike and I will be praying for Kaitlin. I am sure she will have a long battle out of this, but she comes from a strong family and can get through this.
I am glad you shared this on your blog.
Ellen

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."
- Sir Winston Churchill

It's great that your niece is making progress. Hopefully it continues and she'll be 100% sooner than later.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking up Synnex and when I came across your blog, I immediately asked myself if you were related to Glen. I do not know Glen personally but read his wind blog regularly. When I read further about Kaitlin, it all confirmed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home