Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am a Busy-holic

We had another dusting of snow in Long Island.


I was speaking recently to a friend, Warren Spitzwho said he was a busy-holic.

I've noted that in myself when I have little to do, I tend to find lots to do so as a result I tend to be busy almost regardless of what's going on in my life. Recognizing that in myself is great, because it means I can then choose what I want to be busy on.

I've always been very big on accomplishment and achievement so I figure if I'm going to be busy I might as well be busy accomplishing something big.

Just an interesting observation.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Stuart R. Crawford said...

Good Day Jim. Hope you are enjoying the US. Just wanted to leave a comment and say hi.

Cheers

Stuart Crawford
ULISTIC
http://www.ulistic.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home