Friday, April 30, 2010

Time Management Articles

Noticed a good article on 10 Pitfalls to avoid in Time Management on a Time Management Software blog by my friend Alex Revai.

I have been adding to my "recent article" section on my resources part of my blog. Lots of time management and leadership articles and more to come. Mostly just collecting those that I have already written into one place (how's that for time management).

One thing I love about the internet is there is never a shortage of material or ideas on a topic. Google Time Management or Time Management Articles and you can waste a lot of time reading.

5 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there may I use some of the insight from this entry if I link back to you?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jim Estill said...

of course. Always feel free to use my material with a link.

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks! seems faster at first look, hopefully it continues to function like this.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily, the post is actually the greatest on this deserving topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your coming updates. . . . .

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck getting people behind this one. Though you make some VERY fascinating points, youre going to have to do more than bring up a few things that may be different than what weve already heard. What are trying to say here? What do you want us to think? It seems like you cant really get behind a unique thought. Anyway, thats just my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home