Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Years Resolution Time

I have had a busy couple of weeks. Lots of travel. Lots of family time in Canada. All good.

One habit that serves me well is the gratefulness habit. And I have a lot to be thankful for. Like the beauty of my son (uncle Dave) with my grandson Josh.

And the beauty of Canadian snow.

I like New Years. I always spend time thinking about my goals.

I like the process of setting goals. I like developing the action plans. I like devising my success habits that will help me.

I am also thinking of un-success habits. Things I do which take time but do not deliver results. Having a stop list is sometimes as important as a start list.

Goal setting starts with knowing what is important to me. The more I can clarify that, the better I can devise goals that align with it.

Now I am thinking about the self discipline to make them all happen.

I wrote a blog post on the Canrock Ventures blog about setting goals for companies and how leaders can use them to inspire. And while writing this, I am thinking if I need to focus on better writing in less places. I have lots of blogs I contribute to now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home