Monday, May 27, 2013

Miscellaneous Tidbits

 I am very close to having my marketing book published.  I would tell you the title but it is still being debated.  Email me at jimestill@gmail if you would be willing to do an Amazon review on it when it is released.
 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Primal Fusion blog has a great article on the value of the $1B Yahoo acquiring Tumblr.  As an angel investor, we always dream of the Billion dollar exit.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One of my investee companies- Telehop is offering good savings on Telus cell long distance calls.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am at 96,000 views on my TEDx talk.  Still trying to get it to go viral so I appreciate any shares, comments etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hatsize has released a new product.    Next generation labs for learning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One of the Golden Seeds companies - Chromis is selling very cool HDMI cables on Amazon.  Buy one.  According to a reviewer:

"I looked at high quality HDMI cables, and dual Cat5e/Cat6 cables for sending the data to to the projector, but really...this was by far the smartest way to go at that distance. The siffness of higher quality HDMI would not have allowed me to fish the cable through the ceiling spaces or make the tighter bends to the projector and source components. I highly recommend this product, it fully supports 1080P and 3D."

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And a photo with my daughter Laura on the lovely Mount Douglas in Victoria.   Its name is being changed to Pkols (the original native name)







4 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous cinweeks said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Justin said...

I'd be happy to be a reviewer of the book. Wayne has been giving me CEO lessons and started a reading list for me:

>> Competitive Strategy
>> Spin Cycle
>> Crossing the Casm
>> Blue Ocean Stretagy

Cool cables lol. Going to meet with David Beatty in a few moments actually small world.

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the "lovely" should have been in front of "Laura"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home